The Rockford house circa 1960. Eight lanes for bowling, full bar and dining. The two cars by the sign are 1959 yellow and white Ford, the turquoise Mercury is 1956. Along the front of the building there is (L-R) a Dodge – not sure what year, a 1958 Chevy (Walter Mutterer had one like that – could be Marilyn up there 🙂 ) and a 1956 Ford. Anyone remember this place?