Intrigued? You ought to be.
The RAHS continually looks for new volunteers with big ideas willing to spend a few hours each month creating a brilliant future for this organization.
Positions include the following:
- Board of Trustees – serve as a board member on RAHS’s board of trustees
- Tour Guide – provide tours of the Ames-Florida-Stork House. Training is provided.
- Quilting – assist with making the annual River Days quilt. New & experienced quilters are welcome.
- Gardening – working the Rockford Garden Club, help manage the gardens on the grounds of the Stork House including planting, weeding, seasonal clean-up and so on.
- Special Events – provide assistance with seasonal events like the Pie & Ice Cream Social, the Annual Meeting, the Christmas Tea, Harvest Party, etc.
- Museum Collections – help catalog the artifacts at the Stork House. Training is provided.
- Educational Programs – help plan and present historical programs for children. Training in provided as needed.
- Miscellaneous – Includes Museum maintenance, Exhibit construction, Genealogy
Call (763) 477-5383, contact us for more information or fill out the form below.