Rockford 1910 looking east on Bridge Street. The house on the left still stands today, next is a brick building behind the tree was built in 1908 and was a bank initially. The next building is a saloon, would have been owned by R.A. Droneck at that time. The tall building after that is the Masonic Lodge. The building on the right is Johnson’s General Store.